21 Jul 2014

the winners of my July writing challenge are...

Thank you so much to those who entered my writing challenge! You're too kind. :) And all of the entries were lovely.
But...
The winner is...

Madeline with her entry, 'Her Soul was Alight'.

I found it so beautiful, and so true about a lot of people I know, people who encourage me and make me feel like my soul could be alight like theirs.

In second place, it's...

Eve with her entry, 'Ferris Wheel of Life'.

I really loved that, Eve. Your writing was wonderful, and I congratulate you.

Now, there are two other entries that I loved...I was sad that I was only supposed to choose too winners...but here's a shout out to two others:

and
were both absolutely lovely.

Thanks, again, to everyone who entered. ♥


21 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked my entry. <3
    I would love if you entered my writing challenge - I'll be posting more information about it soon! :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beth! I really did love your entry. :)
      I'll go check out your writing challenge, but I might not be able to enter it.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much Tane!! I'm glad I got the chance to enter. :)
    Everybody's entries were so, so lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure, your entry was amazing. Yes, I agree, they were all lovely.

      Delete
  3. I would have entered, but I was feeling really sick, I'm so sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tane! So sorry for not entering as I said I would...things have been so busy around here and for some or other reason I thought your challenge ended on the 30th :-( But big congratulations to the winner! Lots of love and hugs, Kelly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It's really cool. I love your poetry and your design is awesome:) I just have to follow.
    -Kat
    (Almost)Completely Mad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tane, I no♥minated you for the sunshine award! LOve ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tane! I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, sorry I didn't enter!!
    Love Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S I nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'll check your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh thank you so much!! 'You're writer material girl!' made my day, you brilliant human being. ;)

    ReplyDelete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you