27 Jun 2014

she missed simplicity


Simple.
When was the last time her life had felt simple?
When had it gotten so complicated?
There had been chaos, there had been frustration, anger, fear sorrow, there had been magic moments, beautiful and perfect moments, and moments when she felt as though she could go no farther.
There had been those happy days where she'd spent her time walking and singing in the garden among the flowers and trees, or inside the house with a book in her hands, when her problems had not  felt so severe, even though they were still there.

But where was the simplicity? The same simplicity that had always around when she had been younger?

Gone.
And she missed it.

9 comments:

  1. Your writing astounds me every time I read it, dear. <3 Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Madeline, that means so much, coming from you...I mean, your writing is, wow.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Tane! I felt every word in me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was beautifully honest. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that Tane, you have an amazing knack for writing! It was just beautiful!
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! Your comment has made me so happy, Kelsi.

      Delete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you