18 Jun 2014

there is a creator // poem entry for Hannah's challenge


Image is my own.

do you see
the patterns on those leaves
and how softly
a newborn breathes
do you see
how gently the wind blows
and how strong
the ocean waves roll
do you see
the star that twinkles most
and the way
the bold moon glows
do you see 
those big oak trees swaying 
and do you see
those young ones playing
do you see
the light coming through the trees
or the darkness
where the shadows play and tease
do you see
her eyes close with sleep
and do you see
her lashes touch her cheek

because I see-
and I can bet,
there is indeed
a creator yet.

//

That...was a poem that I am entering in Hannah's challenge. Click HERE to read about it and visit her blog...she's a really lovely gal. You should enter, if you're up to it. ♥
So what did you think?
I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday, as I am.

P.S.: Why don't you go check out Friendship Through Faith? It's a blog I am busy designing - a blog by a friend of mine, Jemma. She's wonderful and so is her blog. Perhaps you'll follow? And, maybe, tell me what you think of the design? ♥

18 comments:

  1. How lovely, Tane! I rather like your style. Simply beautiful. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem! And the design for Jemma's blog is just flawless! <3 Amazing as always, Tane. Bravo!
    Wow, there must be really a lot of writing contests this summer, huh? I'm actually hosting one right now on my blog!

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/06/qa-and-writing-contest.html/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Morning! That means a lot. :)
      Yep, there are a lot of contests/challenges going on... :D I am going to do one as well, when I hit 70 followers.
      I'll check out yours. ♥

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful poem, Tane dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome! Thanks so much for entering:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Braelyn, that means a lot. ♥♥

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, as always. <3
    And amazing picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, Cindy, dear, you're too kind.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing poem!! I really enjoyed it... ☻
    Grace x♥x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure, thank you so much for reading it, Grace!

      Delete
  8. P.S I love the design!!
    Grace x♥x

    ReplyDelete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you