23 Jun 2014

here goes...I am now charging for my designs



...now charging!

Hey there. I have good, and maybe bad, news.
I've decided to start charging for each blog design I do. Not too much - in American currency, $5, and in South African, R50, and when it comes to pounds, probably 3 pounds, per blog design. Of course, if I am only going to be design a certain area(s) of your blog, it will be less. (see on my design page)
Also, I will soon make a design blog. Hopefully.
Life is great. I love living and learning, particularly when it comes to designing and coding.
(All who are already on my waiting list are 'safe' from being charged, meaning that I will still design those blogs for free. I have six on my waiting list at the moment.)
I don't really think my designs are so great that I just have to charge for them, I just want something back for the work and time I put into them, if you know what I mean.
So...what do you think? Do you think it's stupid that I'm charging now?
And, do you think what my customers would get in return would be worth it? (judge by looking at my portfolio and clicking through to the blogs I have designed)
Thank you for reading, I appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy to hear you'll be charging a small fee for all your time and effort...I think it's a great idea! And your designs are wonderful, Tane and I am SO happy with mine:-). Review post coming soon!

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Kelly, that is so encouraging and I really appreciate it! Thanks, lovely. ♥

      Delete
  2. You deserve it. You blog looks really professional. How do you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jeane! :) Thank you SO much. You're such a lovely girl, and even though I haven't met you, I'm proud to call you my friend.
      When you say how do you do, do you mean how are you, or how do I do my designing?

      Delete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you