31 Jan 2020

Five Minute Friday [9] - His Yoke is Easy, His Burden is Light


Hand it over to the Lord. Those things you’re stressing about, those failures you feel weighing down on you, all the things you still need to tick off your list, the decisions you have to make- just give it all to Him. You may think you need to handle it alone, but don’t you know that you wouldn’t even be able to handle it alone? Stop relying on the lack of your might and turn to the strength of His. Don’t let yourself sit around feeling helpless and hopeless when your only Hope is offering help to you. Don’t let yourself think on all the terribleness of this world, but rather Him who does not desire that any should perish. Don’t let bitterness, doubt or un-forgiveness trickle in. Stand on the Rock, seek nearness to Him and allow Him to steady you.

(A note from myself to me. And to you, if you like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you