1 May 2020

Five Minute Friday [17] - I Lift My Eyes To The Mountains


On a misty morning the other day, I woke up to this view outside my window. Waterfall clouds blanketing dark, brooding mountains and the milky, pastel sky acting as a backdrop. No two dawns are the same, and with each one I'm left in an even more stunned awe of the One behind it all.


I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. / Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV)


I am wowed by His goodness, by His majesty, by what He is capable of.

Just, wow.

6 comments:

  1. This is the most beautiful view I can imagine. God's creation is truly gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Tane. That is incredible.
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. When we lived in Bolivia the Ande's mountains were close and I loved watching the clouds close in all around us. They would come rolling in, if the windows were open it would fill the house. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I can only imagine that that was a breathtaking view!! Thanks for sharing and for your kind comment :)

      Delete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you