22 May 2020

Five Minute Friday [20] - Questions, Questions



Where can you start,
If you don’t start with the very first thing?
Where is your heart,
If you don’t find it beating, find it loving?

Why are emotions so heavy,
If they are also what in the end uplifts us?
Why are there so many needy,
When some others have more than enough?

How can one pick up all the pieces,
When shards of their broken life have blown away?
How do you cure the diseases,
That are also known as sorrow and anger and pain?

Why do we make the same mistakes twice,
But struggle to do the right thing once?
Why do we try so hard to do what is right,
But then miss it when there’s a chance?

What does my head and mind spin for,
When the answer is simple, is clear and loud?
Could it be that every hurt and scar,
Has a purpose and has a way to turn around?

What if truth is inevitable, what if the light is much stronger?
What if your tears had all been caught, had all been counted?
What if things you doubted you’d need not doubt any longer? 
What if you ran into open arms, into a love never daunted?

There’s a girl whose hurting has turned her cold, numb inside,
But there will be warmth for her soul.
There’s a boy who cries when no one can see it, late at night,
But he can be made once more whole.

What if it was just around the bend, around the corner?
What if it is calling out for you to just come a little closer?
How will you respond to a calling higher, One stronger?
Will you step into a joy deeper than deepest of waters?

I hope that you do,
I hope you live free.
I hope that for you,
And I hope it sincerely.

-t.h.
written: 22/05/20

2 comments:

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you