5 Jun 2020

Five Minute Friday [21] - Lost Or Found?




I wonder what will be waiting for me there
When I crash, when I hit the ground
Because I know I always do in the end
I find myself falling far down
There's a reason they say the cycle is named vicious
There's a reason it makes my heart sick
There's a reason why what hurts can also be precious
Pain can be narcotic if you let it
But disguises aside and all of the pretty poetry disregarded
It can rip through thick skin without you knowing
And when you think goodbye has been said and you've parted
Those tears deceitfully continue growing

So the questions remain
They buzz in my brain

Will gold spill out from the seams?
Will light have a chance to get in?
Or will it just be another gaping wound,
Something lost and not able to be found?

-t.h.
written: 05/06/20

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I felt this so deep. Thank you for this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate so dearly to all these words as we have all been through painful things. But this phasing and choice of words understands me and relates to me. <3
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Tane. This is incredible.. I can't even put it into words.
    https://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com/
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you