6 Mar 2020

Five Minute Friday [12] - You Will Be Filled



Go back to the mountains and the sea
The view that you watched as a younger you
And tell me how you can still see Me
In the painted sun or in how the clouds move

Be still as you feel the golden day breathe its last
I am the same now and always, I'm the same when each and every new day comes
I can use what is ahead and I can use your past
Just watch as I move things bigger than the fear to which you on your own succumb

I know the colours are fading now, but Who put them in the sky anyway?
I know your heart sorrows, but Who is the One Who makes joyful?
Turn to the God who first showed you love and sing your praise
I know you're empty but if you drink from Me you will be filled

-t.h.
written: 06/03/20

---

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! / Psalm 46:10, NKJV

That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. / Ephesians 3:16-19, NKJV

For You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence. / Psalm 21:6, NKJV

---

A/N: So. Yup. Missed another scheduled post. But that's okay. 

Today, I'm nineteen. Nineteen and finding strength in every single one of the Lord's promises. Nineteen and praying that my faith never falters, but that it grows. Nineteen and remembering and looking at all He has done for me. I don't want to forget. I want to revel in it.

Because, I am not empty. I am filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you