17 Jan 2020

Five Minute Friday [8] - Bowing Low



I stand here in awe, over and over again
The strength of Your hand, the sound of Your name
You have once again saved me from sin and saved me from shame
And I will praise You, healer of souls and healer of pain

You feed with more than bread and breathe life into dry bones
You're the only strong safe hold and the only true home
You are the one I want to praise and to make known
For You have never let me down or left me on my own

You did what I doubted and proved my fickle mind wrong
How was I so blind to see the work You were doing all along?
You humble the proud and You make the weak strong
I will bow low with my knees and proclaim with a song:

You are my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in You
Change me, revive me till I bring You glory in all I do

-t.h.
written: 17/01/20

6 comments:

hey there. I love getting comments on my blog... a lot. I want to know your thoughts, and receiving messages from my readers makes me really happy.
but please would you
be polite • be kind • use no bad words
♥♥♥
thank you